One of the most irritating Problem I have with Firefox is that it opens PDF files within itself instead of asking me where to save.
Don’t worry Life Hacker has the solution:
- Go to the “Tools -> Options” menu
- Select the “Downloads” tab
- Open “View and Edit Actions…”
- Enter “pdf” in the “Search” box
- Select “Change Action…”
- Change the selection from “Use this Plugin” to “Open them with the default application”, which should point to Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Reader, or your favorite PDF viewer.
via Life Hacker
[Note: This post is a part of Blogathon 2006]
[tags]Firefox, PDF, Acrobat[/tags]