Adsense is a goose laying Golden Egg. But there are people who get jealous of your earnings. They keep clicking on your ads, so that adsense may deactivate your account. But you can’t keep tracking your Adsense Log for Invalid Clicks 24 x 7 a day. Don’t worry AdLogger is here.
AdLogger is an open source AdSense tracker designed for web publishers and website owners. AdLogger monitors and records all AdSense activity on your page in real time and compiles the data for you to review.
What can it do ?
- Can be used as a site-statistics program. Determine page views and unique visitors in a simple interface.
- Monitor the real-time performance of AdSense ads on your site. Know immediately when someone clicks on an ad.
- Get information regarding each of your visitors that clicked the ad–IP address, hostname, date/time, city, state, country, ISP
- Track which ad was clicked (Only available if the visitor is using Internet Explorer)
- Track which ad format/color scheme was clicked.
- Monitor your best/worst performing pages and channels.
- Automatic update notifications.
Click Fraud Defense:
- Disable ads for a specific IP or range of IPs.
- Disable ads for a visitor who is clicking too many within a certain time period.
- Based on two criteria: IP address and a cookie which gets set every time they click an ad.
- Get an email notice every time an ad is clicked.
- Get an email alert every time a visitor clicks multiple ads.
There is a demo page where you can test the AdLogger script in action. The demo version contains inactive Google AdSense ads that you can use to view how the script processes the data. Clicking on these ads will not award money to any publisher nor will it charge any advertiser for the click.
You may log into the demo section with the following information:
Click Here for the Demo Section
Read the Discussion about AdLogger on WebmasterWorld